This creamy smoothie is packed full of so much goodness – from the coconut, chia seeds, ginger and turmeric matcha mix! If you want to take the creaminess to the next level, you can even add half an avocado too. And if there’s any leftover, pop it in the freezer, and you can make some popsicles.
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup coconut milk (sweetened, condensed, or unsweetened)
- 1 banana
- ½ cup mango
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tbsp Zen Turmeric Matcha Tea Mix
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp peeled and chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ avocado (optional, for extra creaminess)
- A few mint leaves
- Pop all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 30-40 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and decorate with mint leaves. Add some ice, to make it even more refreshing.
Note: This recipe uses Zen Green Tea’s Turmeric Matcha Mix which is a handcrafted blend containing turmeric, green tea powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and a hint of black pepper. We recommend using this mix because the ingredients are high quality and blended with the right balance of black pepper which increases the absorption of turmeric antioxidant by up to 2000%.
Want more Turmeric Matcha Green Tea recipes? Check out: