Turmeric Matcha Tea Green Tea Powder- Delicious & incredible health benefits
Our Turmeric Matcha Green Tea Powder tea combines two ingredients that have been used for thousands of years in Asia as elixirs for the body and brain. Our handcrafted Turmeric Matcha Green Tea Powder blend adds a hint of black pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg. The hint of pepper increases the absorption of powerful turmeric antioxidant curcumin by up to 2000%.
Turmeric Matcha Green Tea Powder Health Benefits
Zen Green Tea’s unique Turmeric Matcha Green Tea Powder blend helps:
- Prevent and reduce inflammation
- Balance mood and reduce stress
- Boost the metabolism
- Enhance energy and focus
Turmeric Matcha Ingredients
- Golden Alleppey Turmeric (highest curcumin turmeric)
- Premium Japanese matcha green tea powder
- Black pepper (just a hint to help increase absorption of antioxidants)
No additives, all natural. No added sugar.
Turmeric Matcha Taste Profile
Light and earthy- the matcha balances out the strength of the turmeric. The drinker can taste hints of the cinnamon and nutmeg while the black pepper is not noticeable. The tea can be sweetened with honey, raw sugar or a sweetener of your choice.
- Hot Tea: Mix 1/2 teaspoon into hot (not boiling) water. Stir to dissolve.
- Latte: Mix 1 teaspoon into hot milk. Stir to dissolve. Add honey or sweetener if desired.
Serving Sizes, Weight & Storage
- Serving Size & Weight: 60 gram packet which serves 54 cups of turmeric matcha tea or approximately 27 turmeric matcha lattes.
- Packaging: Packed in a heat seal-able, eco-friendly kraft bag.
- Storage: Stores best in a cool, dark, moisture-free environment.