Turmeric Matcha Bliss Ball Recipe
Turmeric matcha bliss ball recipe- this is so easy to make and healthy too with no artificial ingredients. These bliss balls use our Turmeric Matcha Powder blend which contains of two potent antioxidants- eCGC (green tea) and curcumin (turmeric). These antioxidants have many health benefits including reducing inflammation, boosting energy and protecting the cardiovascular system.
The lemon and ginger in this recipe blends perfectly with the earthy turmeric and fresh spring flavour of the matcha green tea powder. Store in your fridge and enjoy them with your daily coffee or tea!
Makes 20 bliss balls
- 3 tsp Zen Green Tea Turmeric Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup finely diced dried dates
- 1.5 lemons – rind and juice
- 1.5 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until well blended- you can add more lemon juice if the mixture is too dry.
- Use a tablespoon to measure and roll your bliss balls.
- Coat in desiccated coconut.
- Store in fridge. Enjoy!
Note: Turmeric (containing antioxidant curcumin) and matcha green tea powder (containing antioxidant eCGC) are both incredible superfoods that help prevent many degenerative diseases. We have handcrafted our Turmeric Matcha Blend because of the way the ingredients work together to deliver the most health benefits. The turmeric increases the bodies ability to absorb antioxidants thus maximising the effect of the matcha green tea. The turmeric, however, also needs to be consumed with a little black pepper to help the body absorb it’s antioxidant.
It is very important that you buy from a high quality source. Our blend serves over 54 cups of Turmeric Matcha tea and can also be used to make golden Turmeric Matcha lattes!