Turmeric Matcha Latte Recipe
Turmeric matcha latte- this recipe makes a beautiful, warming latte that is packed full of antioxidants! Turmeric has been shown to have incredible effects on reducing inflammation and improving mood. Turmeric is even being used in a study to treat depression!
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric Matcha Tea Mix
- 1 cup milk of choice (dairy, soy, coconut, almond)
- Optional: Sweetener like honey or sugar
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Matcha Tea Mix with a tablespoon of hot water. Stir until all is dissolved.
- Heat the milk in the microwave or sauce pan. If you have a blender or a bar mix you can blend the milk to make it frothy.
- Pour milk into turmeric matcha paste and stir. Add in sweetener if desired. Dust with cinnamon and enjoy the warming, earthy flavours!
Note: Turmeric (containing antioxidant curcumin) and matcha green tea powder (containing antioxidant eCGC) are both incredible superfoods that help prevent many degenerative diseases. We have handcrafted our Turmeric Matcha Blend because of the way the ingredients work together to deliver the most health benefits. The turmeric increases the bodies ability to absorb antioxidants thus maximising the effect of the matcha green tea. The turmeric, however, also needs to be consumed with a little black pepper to help the body absorb it’s antioxidant.
It is very important that you buy from a high quality source. Our blend serves over 54 cups of Turmeric Matcha tea and can also be used to make Turmeric hot tea or Turmeric Matcha Bliss Balls