About Zen Green Tea
Zen Green Tea was founded by Erin in 2012 to bring fresh and delicious premium Japanese matcha green tea to Australia. Zen Green Tea is the preferred matcha for thousands of Australians. We have been featured on My Kitchen Rules as Australia’s “Best Matcha” and we are stocked in over 3,000 health food stores across the country. Zen Green Tea has sold over one million cups of matcha across Australia!
Erin’s philosophy is simple:
“Amazing quality matcha, sourced in a sustainable way and delivered with the best service.”
Erin has built strong relationships with her chosen sustainable tea farms in Kyoto Japan to bring you the best quality matcha. She sources her tea in small batches that are freshly stone ground ensuring she delivers matcha packed with antioxidants. You will notice the bright green colour, the fresh naturally sweet spring flavour and all the health benefits that accompany drinking pure Japanese matcha green tea powder.
Erin – Zen Green Tea’s Founder
Want to Know More About Our Matcha Tea?
We have a huge amount of information about our matcha. Click the links below to learn more:
- What Is Matcha?
- Matcha Health Benefits
- Matcha Buyers Guide
- Matcha Recipes
- How to Make Matcha Green Tea
- Zen Green Tea Matcha Reviews
Watch Us on My Kitchen Rules
Email Yourself Two Free Matcha eBooks
- Ceremonial - very expensive, for use in Japanese ceremonies
- Premium Grade - affordable and very high quality
- Culinary Grade - cooking, low quality
- Colour: Matcha should be a vibrant green showcasing it’s chlorophyll
- Taste: Good matcha is naturally sweet with a vegetal smell that comes from high amino acid levels
- Feel: Quality matcha has smaller particles creating a silky smooth tea