Our matcha green tea powder overnight oats recipe takes 5 minutes to make and is a delicious, healthy and filling breakfast option to keep you going all day!
This overnight oats recipe is packed full of goodness- the light coconut makes the oats rich and creamy, the banana adds natural sweetness and the matcha is subtle in flavour and delivers all the energy and nutrients!
Makes 1 bowl
- 1 tsp Zen Green Tea matcha green tea powder
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unflavored soy or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon powdered matcha green tea
- Small pinch of salt
- Topping: 3-4 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Topping: 2-3 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- Stir all ingredients except for fresh berries together in a small container. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before eating top with fresh berries and enjoy!
Note: It is important you buy the matcha green tea powder from a high quality source so you receive the full health benefits and also so the flavour is not bitter. Low quality matcha can be very bitter. You can buy Zen Green Tea premium, organic, Japanese matcha green tea powder for the best price in Australia here.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay