These matcha, date and almond bliss balls are packed full of energy, and make the perfect mid morning snack. Rolled in matcha, they also have a wonderful, vibrant green colour!
Makes 10 bliss balls.
For the base mixture:
- ½ cup moist, sticky dates
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp Zen green tea matcha powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup raw pistachios
- Zen green tea matcha powder, for dusting
- Mix the dates and almonds in a food processor, until it forms a sticky ball.
- Add the matcha, cocoa and almond milk.
- Blend until all the ingredients are fully mixed.
- Roll into 10 balls, between your hands to get evenly sized balls.
- Then roll each through chopped pistachios, and dust with a little more matcha.
- Pop in the fridge to firm-up, for around 20-30 minutes. Then they are ready to serve!
Note: It is important you buy the matcha green tea powder from a high quality source so you receive the full health benefits and also so the flavour is not bitter. Low quality matcha can be very bitter. You can buy Zen Green Tea premium, organic, Japanese matcha green tea powder for the best price in Australia here.
Looking for some more easy no-bake matcha recipes? Try some of these:
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $6.13 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $16.00 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Afterpay