A dairy-free delight; matcha green tea and coconut milk ice cream Not just perfect for the summer, but also a refreshing end to a special dinner all year round. Serve it in the coconut shell to make it even more impressive!
Serves 2 people
For the ice cream:
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp melted coconut butter
- ⅓ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Zen Green Tea Matcha powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 12 dates blended with 300 ml water
- Toasted nuts
- Maple syrup
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container and pop into the freezer for 8-10 hours.
- 15 minutes before serving, take it out of the freezer, so it is soft enough to make the perfect scoop.
- Sprinkle toasted nuts, and drizzle maple syrup on top.
Note: It is important you buy the matcha green tea powder from a high quality source so you receive the full health benefits and also so the flavour is not bitter. Low quality matcha can be very bitter. You can buy Zen Green Tea premium, organic, Japanese matcha green tea powder for the best price in Australia here.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $6.13 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $16.00 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Afterpay