Created by the lovely Mummy to Twins Plus One, this matcha green tea frozen yoghurt is a wonderful healthy alternative to ice-cream. If you just can’t wait for it to freeze, you can devour it as a healthy flavoured yoghurt too!
- 3 cups yoghurt (we like Jalna’s creamy honey vanilla flavour)
- 3 tbsp Zen Green Tea matcha powder (if you don’t like it too strong, add a little less)
- 1 tbsp honey (add a little more honey if you like it sweeter)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour into an airtight container and pop in the freezer.
- Leave to freeze for 2 nights
- And enjoy!
Note: It is important you buy the matcha green tea powder from a high quality source so you receive the full health benefits and also so the flavour is not bitter. You can buy Zen Green Tea premium, Japanese matcha green tea powder for the best price in Australia here.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay