Are you searching for a coffee alternative that will boost your energy levels minus the afternoon slump? Our Warming Cinnamon and Matcha Tea will satisfy your taste buds, your sweet tooth and have you bursting with vitality.
We use homemade cashew milk which gives this drink a creamy, wholesome consistency, and it’s surprisingly simple to make.
Here’s how it’s done!
For the homemade cashew milk:
- 100g organic cashews, soaked overnight
- 750ml of filtered water
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 date
For the matcha tea:
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 organic cinnamon stick
- ¼ teaspoon organic cloves (adjust to your liking)
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- Start by making the cashew milk. Mix the cashews, filtered water, salt and date in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pass your milk through a milk cloth when decanting into a bottle.
- For the matcha tea; Blend 1 cup of the homemade cashew milk with the matcha and honey in a high-speed blender. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the matcha milk mix into a pan, and add the cinnamon stick and cloves. Cover and steep on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Strain, and serve in your favourite mug.
- Best enjoyed accompanied by a good book and relaxing music.
Note: It is important you buy the matcha green tea powder from a high quality source so you receive the full health benefits and also so the flavour is not bitter. You can buy Zen Green Tea premium, Japanese matcha green tea powder for the best price in Australia here.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay