Try this delicious matcha green tea powder green juice recipe to feel energized and radiant!
Green vegetables juices are becoming more and more popular based on their ability to easily and dramatically increase ones daily vegetable intake.
To make a green juice you need to invest in a juicer or perhaps start off with blending and if you enjoy that you may then like to invest in a juicer.
- ½ Bunch Kale
- ½ Bunch Celery
- 1 Medium Cucumber
- 1 thumb sized knob of fresh ginger
- 1 Green Apples
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- Makes one glass of green juice
- Wash all vegetables and roughly cut into chunks that will fit in your juicer
- Juice all vegetables
- Mix the matcha powder in a little water until fully dissolved and mix in with your green juice
NOTE: Matcha green tea powder is an optional extra –it’s a green tea powder that has the highest antioxidant level where one serve will give you almost your whole daily antioxidant needs. This added to your green juice will make it incredibly healthy and a great energy booster.