Vegan friendly & sugar-free flaxseed crackers – flavoured with matcha green tea or turmeric. Light and crispy, and great to increase energy levels – packed full of delicious seeds. If you can’t decide which flavour to make… double the base, and do both!
Serves 35-40 crackers
For the base:
- ½ cup pepita
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup sesame seed
- ¼ cup chia seed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 200° F / 93° C.
- For the base: Pop the pepita, seeds and salt in a food processor, and mix until it reaches a rough crumb.
- Add the water, and pulse until it forms a sticky mix.
- Choose which flavouring you want – and stir in the flavouring ingredients (You could double the base mixture and make both!)
- Place a piece of parchment paper on your work surface. Spoon half of the mixture on the parchment paper, place another sheet of paper on top and roll to about 1cm thick. Then do the same for the rest of the mixture.
- If you want to score the crackers, lightly score with a knife.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 2 hours. When the crackers are fully dehydrated, take them out of the oven.
- Let the crackers cool down and enjoy!
Note: Turmeric (containing antioxidant curcumin) and matcha green tea powder (containing antioxidant eCGC) are both incredible superfoods that help prevent many degenerative diseases. We have handcrafted our Turmeric Matcha Tea Mix because of the way the ingredients work together to deliver the most health benefits. The turmeric increases the bodies ability to absorb antioxidants thus maximising the effect of the matcha green tea. That’s why our turmeric mix also contains a little black pepper, as this helps the body absorb it’s antioxidant.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $6.13 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $16.00 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Afterpay