Try this delicious matcha energy drink recipe to keep you concentrated and focused all day
Matcha Energy Drinks are sugar free and with no harmful chemicals or preservatives. Matcha is one of the best forms of natural energy and has some real science behind helping you concentrate because of the high concentration of L-Theanine.
Is is very easy to make a healthy matcha energy drink that is sugar free and not packed full of caffeine.
- 1/2 teaspoon Zen Green Tea matcha
- Sliced fruit (I love lemon and apple slices)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Dissolve the matcha in a small amount of water ensuring there are no clumps (if you have a bamboo matcha whisk use this)
- Top up with water, sliced fruit and ice
- Stir and enjoy the boost in energy and the unwavering concentration!
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay