Try this delicious Pistachio Green Tea Ice Cream Popsicle Recipe and impress at your next dinner event!
With summer just around the corner why not make you own healthy ice cream popsicles- these would be an ideal gourmet treat at the end of a meal to surprise your family with.
2 teaspoons Zen Green Tea matcha powder (www.zengreentea.com.au)
1/2 cup pistachios, shelled (85g shelled weight)
1/2 cup (85g) cashews
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 cup coconut flesh
2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
100g good quality dark chocolate or raw chocolate, melted (opt)
Makes 8 small ice creams
Gluten free; dairy free; sugar free; vegan; paleo; raw
- Mix pistachios and cashews in food processor or high-powered blender and blitz to a fine crumb.
- Add coconut milk, coconut flesh, vanilla, Zan Green Tea matcha powder and maple and blitz until smooth.
- Keep blender running whilst pouring in melted coconut oil. This should create a beautiful creamy consistency in the blend.
- Pour into ice cream moulds or ramekins and freeze 2-3 hours to set.
- To serve, remove ice creams from moulds, place on a tray lined with baking paper and drizzle over molten chocolate.
- Place back in the fridge to set for a minute or two and then serve.
Note: Matcha green tea powder is an incredible superfood. It contains the highest level of antioxidants compared to any other natural substance. Ensure you buy from a high quality source as high quality matcha is naturally sweet, vibrant green and has a fine texture.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay