Thanks to our friends at @Yrorita for such a deliciously crunchy, healthy matcha snack that’s full of energy and so easy to make. You can flavour with either Matcha or our Turmeric Matcha Mix to spice it up.
- 2 tbsp Zen Green Matcha Tea Powder
- 8 tbsp Greek Yoghurt or CoYo
- Handful of pistachios
- 3 tbsp pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds)
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Mix the matcha powder with the yoghurt.
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread your matcha yoghurt mix with a spoon onto the baking paper, to form a rectangle.
- Sprinkle over your pepitas, pistachios, desiccated coconut and chia seeds.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours.
- Break into pieces and eat before they melt!
Note: It is important you buy the matcha green tea powder from a high quality source so you receive the full health benefits and also so the flavour is not bitter. Low quality matcha can be very bitter. You can buy Zen Green Tea premium, organic, Japanese matcha green tea powder for the best price in Australia here.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay