Gorgeous, easy to make moist matcha banana bread recipe. It’s lovely when it’s put under the grill with some melted butter and serves with banana slices and natural maple syrup!
- 3 large, ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tbsp Zen Green Tea matcha
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Grease a 9X5-inch pan.
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, melted butter and egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and Zen Green Tea matcha powder.
- Add to the sugar mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $6.13 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $16.00 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Afterpay