Gorgeous matcha crepe cake recipe to impress your friends!
- 650 ml Full Cream Milk
- 240 GR Cake Flour (Made from 60 GR Corn Flour + 180 GR Plain Flour)
- 90 GR Caster Sugar
- 50 GR Butter
- 2 Tablespoons (10 GR) Zen Green Tea Matcha Powder
- 4 Eggs
For Cream Filling:
- 600 ml Whipped Cream
- 80 GR Caster Sugar
- 5 Drops Vanilla Essence
- Mix the dry ingredients together
- Form a well in the middle and mix in slowly the full cream milk and melted butter
- Crack and stir in the four eggs
- Mix thoroughly trying to stir through all the lumps
- Pour mixture through a sieve which ensures a smooth consistency
- Choose a fry pan that has the same size base as a dinner plate
- Put the fry pan on medium heat and using a pastry brush coat the fry pan lightly in butter
- Ladle the crepe mixture into the pan and move the pan around to spread it evenly and thinly. When it is lightly brown flip the crepe and brown the other side. Make all the crepes and set aside to cool
- Place each crepe at a time on a chpping board and place a dinner plate on it. Cut around the crepe to form identical circles.
- Whip the cream, sugar and vanilla by hand or using a beater until it is quite firm and holding its form if stirred
- Place a crepe on a flat surface and cover it in a thin layer of the whipped cream. Place the next crepe on top and continue the process until complete. Finish the last crepe by sifting matcha powder over the top crepe
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy!!!!