This matcha, cashew and coconut bite recipe is made by mixing cashew & coconut butters. With no added sugar and portioned into small doses they are perfect for pick-me-up snack.
- 2.5 Tbs coconut butter
- 2 Tbs cashew butter
- ½ tsp Zen Green Tea matcha green tea powder
- ½ tsp extract of choice, e.g vanilla or peppermint. (optional)
- 1 Tbs pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- Melt the coconut butter by placing the glass jar in small saucepan of simmering water. When the butter is soft, give a good stir and place 2.5Tbs in a small bowl with the cashew butter. Stir until the two butters are unified.
- Add the matcha powder, (and flavouring if using) and stir thoroughly
- Spoon into silicone moulds, and top with crushed pistachios. Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes before popping out.
- Best kept refrigerated in an air-tight container.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $6.13 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $16.00 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Afterpay