Why Every Australian should be Drinking Matcha for Health
Are you looking to make a simple change that can help protect your health?
Matcha is the healthiest form of green tea. It is the whole tea leaf which has been ground into a fine powder that dissolves in water to form a delicious tea.
This means that you are drinking the entire tea leaf and therefore are consuming 137 X the antioxidants compared to standard green tea bags. Matcha also tastes delicious- it is not bitter like normal green tea and has a light, smooth and fresh flavour.
We promise you’ll love the taste much more than standard green tea bags. Our matcha is incredibly popular in Australia because our customers can immediately notice the health benefits they are receiving.
What are the health benefits our customers are noticing?
- Increases Energy & Memory
- Helps Reduce and Alleviate Arthritis Symptoms and Inflammation
- Supports the Immune System
- Helps with Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance
- Helps Prevent & Fight Parkinson’s and Alzheimers
Increases Energy & Memory
Matcha green tea powder increases energy and improves memory because it releases a caffeine into your body slowly unlike coffee. Coffee releases caffeine immediately into your blood stream which causes a huge spike and then a slump in your energy. Matcha however releases caffeine slowly over a period of 4-6 hours which helps you maintain a constant boost in energy. Matcha also has 1/5th the caffeine compared to coffee and will not keep you awake at night.
Additionally, matcha contains the highest concentration of amino acid L-theanine. This amino acid is known to improve memory and also reduce stress and boost your mood. Over 90% of our customers have reported that our matcha significantly increases their energy levels and many have now swapped their coffee for matcha green tea.
Helps Reduce and Alleviate Arthritis Symptoms and Inflammation
A huge number of our customers tell us that drinking our matcha green tea daily has helped reduce their arthritis pain and reduced any inflammation they were experiencing. There is a reason for this! Matcha contains the highest natural levels of the antioxidant EGCG. This antioxidant has been shown in many scientific studies to prevent the build up of many inflammatory chemicals in your body.
As a result, drinking matcha daily will lower your levels of inflammation and provide some much needed relief to help with arthritis pain, or any inflammation pain you are experiencing.
Supports the Immune System
Getting sick is something we all want to avoid. It has a huge impact on our health and stops us from spending time doing the things we love. Matcha strengthens your immune system to help it both prevent any illness or speed up the recovery. Our customers have let us know that since they replaced their normal green tea with matcha they have noticed they no longer fall ill during the flu and cold season.
Why is matcha an immune booster? Because of it’s powerful antioxidants and catechins. Matcha is a powerhouse of antioxidants which has been shown in studies to curb infection and fight off viruses.
Helps with Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance
Matcha green tea powder helps with weight loss and preventing weight gain. Why? Studies have shown that matcha helps in three specific ways:
- Matcha Boosts the Metabolism: This means that your body burns more energy every day. One study showed matcha increased fat burning by 17%!
- Matcha helps reduce hunger cravings: Matcha helps regulate the hormone Leptin which tells your body that you are full.
- Matcha helps limit the fat absorbed from your diet: The amino acids in matcha reduce the amount of fat your body absorbs from the foods you eat. This helps you maintain your ideal weight.
Many of our customers let us know that matcha has helped them lose weight.
Helps Prevent & Fight Parkinson’s and Alzheimers
Drinking matcha daily can help you both protect and delay against the onset Parkinson’s and Alzheimers Disease. Did you know that 32 Australians are diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease every day? Scientific studies have shown matcha green tea helps in three main ways:
- Helps Cells Regenerate: Parkinson’s is characterized by a loss of neurons in the brain. The antioxidant unique to green tea- EGCG- helps preserve neurons and protect them from dying when stressed.
- Promotes Movement: The polyphenols in matcha green tea promote the flow of dopamine in the brain which helps reduce tremors and rigid muscles thus easing movement.
- Delays Onset: A recent study by Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience showed that people who drank more than three cups a day of green tea (or just one serve of matcha) actually delayed the onset of Parkinson’s by seven years.
Ready to Try Matcha Green Tea Powder?
Our matcha green tea powder is premium quality which means it contains the full health benefits and has the best taste. We offer free & fast delivery on all orders Australia Wide.
Check out our matcha green tea bundles below. They range from One Packet to Six Packets.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay
Still Curious? Email yourself our two free eBooks “About Matcha” and “Matcha Recipes”