Matcha White Chocolate Bark Recipe: Beautifully presented, easy and most importantly delicious recipe
- 500 GR high quality white chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Zen Green Tea matcha powder
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberries, lightly crushed
- ⅓ cup unsweetened, shaved coconut
1. Heat a small saucepan with one inch of water over high heat until the water barely comes to a simmer. Reduce heat to maintain this bare simmer.
2. Place a large metal bowl over the saucepan of water and add ¾ of the chopped chocolate. Take care not to let any water or steam touch the chocolate or it can seize
3. Cook, stirring often until the chocolate has melted and reads between 37-40 degrees celcius on an instant-read thermometer. Remove the bowl from the heat and add the reserved chocolate. Stir until all the chocolate has melted.
4. Sift the matcha over the bowl to make sure there are no lumps and stir until the streaks disappear and the chocolate is uniform in color.
5. Stir half the raspberries and half the coconut into the melted chocolate then pour onto a parchment-lined sheet pan. Spread the melted chocolate to a roughly 10×10-inch square then sprinkle the rest of the raspberries and coconut over the top. Gently press the toppings into the chocolate to make sure they stick.
6. Set the bark aside to cool for 2 hours at room temperature or 20 minutes in the fridge before slicing into 16 pieces.
Serve at room temperature.
Makes 16 pieces.
Buy Matcha Green Tea PowderVisit Shop
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $18.50 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $33.50 with Afterpay