Try this delicious chilled matcha green tea powder latte recipe
Blend a chilled matcha green tea latte using a classic martini shaker.
- Sift 2 tsps Zen Green Tea Matcha into a martini shaker
- Fill shaker with 1 cup ice
- Add half cup fresh filtered water
- Shake well, and pour into a tall glass with fresh ice
- Finish with 3 oz frothed chilled milk – cow, almond, soy or rice
- Add flavors with chai spice, cinnamon, vanilla or coconut
- Sift a pinch of matcha over the top
Adjust quantities to taste. There are no rules. Some people may prefer more milk and more tea or vice versa.
“There is nothing more satisfying than waking up on a hot summers day and lazing by the pool with an iced matcha green tea latte in hand!” – Bianca Mealing